Marketing Communications Specialist
Are you a self-starter? Do you speak and write exceptionally well? Do you bring a positive creative attitude to work each and every day? If yes, we want to talk to you!
Experience a wealth of opportunities by joining a dynamic team that's working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape. At Distributel, we have competitive salaries & benefits, a great work environment with organized social events, opportunities for growth & advancement, a great location in downtown Montreal and amazing people. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers.
The Marketing Communications Project Coordinator will support many marketing initiatives within the company, including online promotion, social media marketing, PR, email campaigns, and content creation. We are looking for someone who will not be afraid to come up with new ideas and projects, and will enjoy a position that will utilize and implement that creativity.
Employee Skills and Experience
• Possess 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in multi-project coordination
• Bachelor in communications, commerce or a similar discipline
• Demonstrates hands-on experience executing a communications plan (essential)
• Bilingualism in English and French (essential)
• A knowledge of an interest in web 2.0 and the latest technology (an asset)
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (essential)
• Knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, Google , Pinterest, etc. (essential)
• Knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Adwords (an asset)
• Ability to create strong interpersonal relationships, in a team context.
• Excellent communication & inter-personal skills
• Experience in copywriting and text revision
• Demonstrates hands-on experience creating or developing a communications plan (essential)
• Agency project coordination experience a strong asset
• Detail-oriented, well-organized and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent time management skills and skilled at priority setting
• Flexibility, adaptability
• Understanding of project timeline management
• Autonomous, ability to work effectively independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment
• Execute communications tactics, primarily on-line
• Identify customer experience touch points and provide tactical recommendations to improve the customer experience, in alignment with the strategic marketing plan
• Develop all communications destined to stakeholders: current customers, potential consumers, employees, etc.
• Manage corporate blogs for both Distributel and ThinkTel
• Manage brand-owned social media pages on websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Ensure that the communications plan is being implemented correctly
• Create relevant marketing material with external agencies
• Coordinate PR campaigns provided by our PR agency
• Analyze campaigns and provide detailed reporting on social media, PR and other communication initiatives
• Contribute to website content, including UAT
• Provide updates and analysis on competitive practices in the telecommunication space