Sales Solutions Specialist
*Must be bilingual (French & English)
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
Through excellence in sales and customer service, the Solutions Sales Specialist maximizes revenue by acquiring new customers, as well as upgrading and growing existing customer accounts. You’ll be responsible for handling our residential customers’ inbound calls relating to account creation. The Sales Representative may also be requested to assist with outbound related calling within the department. Are you a motivated individual looking to accelerate your career in a fast-paced, performance and sales driven environment with high earning potential? Join our sales team and challenge yourself to accomplish new heights in your career.
If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you!
You'll need to be able to:
- Receive inbound sales calls from prospective and existing customers
- Actively listen to customers, uncover/ analyze their needs, and offer customized solutions
- Able to meet or exceed sales targets
- Meet quality assurance requirements and key performance metrics
- Create a need by educating customers on product & services, and maximizing sales potential
- Contribute to a sales team environment, constantly driving continuous improvement in programs, practices and procedure
- Articulate customer trends and identify new sales programs and tactics to support individual, team and corporate goals
- Will take calls from various sales ques / skills as business needs dictate
- Assist with specialized outbound calling projects as required
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Proprietary account management and ordering software.
- MS Office
- Various software and web-based tools
Your Education and Training:
- High School diploma or Post-Secondary education is an asset (or equivalent experience)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in direct sales, in person or within a call center environment
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Perfectly Bilingual (English and French)
- Must be computer literate (strong keyboard & internet navigation skills, basic math skills, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task (navigating between multiple screens, while effectively carrying a conversation)
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence others, and be product experts
- Highly motivated individual with excellent listening skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Core Competencies: Customer Focus; Teamwork; Communication; Accountability; Innovation
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!