Technical Support Supervisor
*Must be bilingual (French/English)
Reporting to the Technical Support Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for supporting, mentoring and educating an assigned team of Technical Specialists.
During a sale, the quality of a products support can be a key selling point; a reason for a customer to choose one ISP over their competition. Knowing that someone is available to answer questions and capable of fixing issues in a timely manner can influence the decision to buy a product from one over another.
In order to keep a high level of customer satisfaction, the Technical Support Supervisor will be required to:
Provide effective leadership by setting and maintaining vision, mission and values; Monitor support ticketing system and report performance of the team; Recommend changes and improvements to processes based on business objectives, challenges and customer/staff feedback; Set productivity standards and goals; monitors progress and reports results; Conduct regular meeting/coaching sessions to ensure proper follow ups on agent’s performance and effectiveness; Report observations, feedback and incidents; Communicate and follow up with support team to ensure they are fully informed of all new information relating to products and procedures; Provide encouragement and support; Other duties as assigned.
- Be assigned on specialized projects as needed by the department Manager.
- Fast paced environment;
- Work with tight deadlines;
- Frequent multi-tasking.
Computer Skills and Software Used
- Proprietary company software’s;
- Microsoft Office Suite;
- Microsoft Operating Systems;
- MAC Operating Systems.
Education and Training
- Experience as a Technical Support Escalation Specialist;
- Experience as a Supervisor with direct reports;
- High School Diploma or an equivalent combination education and/or experience, preferably in a related industry or industrial environment.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Excellent level of knowledge with internet modems and routers;
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening and analytical skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment;
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques;
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment;
- Ability to learn and remain up to date on technology;
- High degree of personal motivation and has a very strong work ethic;
- Proven organizational and time management skills;
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.