Business Provisioning Manager
The Business Provisioning Manager will be responsible for implementation and deployment of customer solutions that are within the Thinktel product portfolio. The incumbent will act as the primary contact for customers, will have strong knowledge of our products and services and will follow our Vision, Mission and Values every day. The Business Provisioning Manager will ensure high level of customer satisfaction, seamless implementation of services and high quality of technical support to Thinktel Clients.
• Responsible for the coordination and execution of customer services including but not limited to the following:
o SIP Trunking
o Think365 Connector
o Access Order Product Portfolio
o Telax Deployments
• Working with internal teams including Professional Services and other operations team to ensure the design solution is implemented consistent with requirements.
• Hand off from Sales/Sales Engineering to deploy designed solution
• Handoff of solution to support and operations teams
• Prioritize and self-manage technology implementation projects assigned
• Act as the primary contact point for customer to deliver solution
• Assist in building processes to streamline the customer delivery processes
• Ensure customer satisfaction, seamless implementation of their services
• Cultivate cross function relationships to ensure timely and successful delivery of r products and services.
• Perform Diagnostics and Debugging during the customer implementation cycle
• Live our Vision, Mission and Values
• Perform any other general duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor
• Fast paced and ever-changing environment
• May be required to change functions and method of communicating frequently
• The work will require mobility in the office while processing orders.
• Some after hours work will be required
Computer Skills and Software Used:
• Proprietary account management and ordering software
• MS Office
• Various software and web based tools
• Strong technical capabilities
Education and Training:
Bachelor Degree in Communications, Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
5+ years experience in business care and information technology, 3 of which should be in the telecommunications industry specific to SIP Trunking, VoIP and networking.
Skills and Aptitudes:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly developed sense of ownership, responsibility, and commitment to quality
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Experience in SIP Interop
• Ability to deal with complex situations
• Possess good inter-personal skills
• Highly organized
• Strong problem-solving skills
• In-depth understanding of the products offered by the commercial division of Distributel
• Business process experience is an asset
• High integrity and strong business ethics
• Bilingual an asset