AGENT CHANNEL MANAGER
*Must be bilingual (French/English)
The Agent Channel Manager will lead the evolution of the Agent Channel Program for our Business Market segment, to align with our National sales strategy. This will include the growth & development of new agents, maintaining & strengthening existing agents, educating agents on the value proposition & sales techniques, and provide coaching on processes.
• Work closely with staff and departments to sustain expert knowledge of product offerings to relay to agents,
• Grow and develop new agents, maintain and strengthen existing relationships.
• Churn non-productive agents with proper legal notice & documentation.
• Gain a deep understanding of company products, such as Skype for Business, Cisco Spark, SIP trunking, & Hosted PBX.
• Communicate the benefits of products and solutions to agents.
• Ensure agents are educated and fully knowledgeable on products, processes and procedures and effective sales techniques.
• Proactively work with account management to grow and retain existing accounts.
• Document the progress of your efforts to provide insight to opinions and objectives of decision makers.
• Coordinate meetings with Account Managers frequently, to discuss agent business
proactively seek out new opportunities.
• Attend sales calls with agents to present and assist with closing the sale.
• Follow up and assist agents with customer service requests.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction rating with agents and agent’s customer.
• Perform other tasks assigned by management
• Office environment
• Some travel may be required within Canada
Education and Training:
• Degree in Sales, Business Operations or related field
• Experience training, coaching and working closely with team members\
• Minimum 5 years or sales experience
• Prior telecom sales or equivalent work experience.
• Highly knowledgeable in telecommunications voice and data products and high technology products, specifically Microsoft Skype for Business
Skills and Aptitudes:
• Aggressive closing skills and excellent sales track record
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Telecom experience
• A team player with a positive attitude
• Team motivation skills
• Strong listening skills
• Organizational skills