Account Relations Manager
Reporting to the Team Lead, Account Relations Manager, the Account Relations Manager is responsible for retaining revenue by providing efficient, professional, pro-active, primary point of contact assistance for the assigned customer base in matters of post-sales account management, daily retention, upselling and customer satisfaction. This position also includes attending pre-sales meetings with Account Managers resulting in closed business.
Maintain relationships with assigned customer base to retain and grow revenue.
Support Account Managers in the pre-sale process by attending sales meetings, establishing relationships and detailing responsibilities (or implementation processes) to customer resulting in closed business.
Initiate correspondence with customers, ensuring the timely delivery of all documentation.
Set-up accounts in various systems upon receipt of order tickets and follow orders through with internal resources to ensure transparent, timely and successful implementation and billing.
Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner by liaising with customer and internal departments to ascertain relevant information.
Liaise with customers to monitor, support and proactively inform the customer of any retention matters including but not limited to delay in order processing, billing and technical issues.
Process credits as per company policies and procedures.
Generate leads where possible (propose additional or new products).
Develop referral relationship with customer base.
Conduct customer site visits consistent with agreed requirements.
Assist Credit Department in matters of collection/AR (aging)
Ad-hoc projects, e.g.: Maximum Commit Channel review project; 911 Compliance review project
Collaborate with other departments to enhance customer experience e.g.: porting form updates; order process validation
Assist with other special projects as requested
Computer Skills and Software Used:
- Web-based account management software (uControl)
- Ticketing System (Cerb)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Education and Training:
- Secondary School Diploma or Post-Secondary College education (Certificate/Diploma) in Business Administration or related field
- 3 years of B2B Sales and/or Sales Support experience
- Experience in Telecommunications
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Communications Skills (both written and spoken) in English and French
- Strong active listening skills (demonstrate empathy and courtesy)
- Ability to multitask, be well organized, prioritize work appropriately and be results-driven
- Capacity to manage change and adapt in a constantly evolving environment
- Medium Degree of Salesmanship
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Resourceful, autonomous, demonstrates an innate sense of responsibility, initiative, versatility and flexibility
- Ability to convey information effectively and train clients on portals and processes