Talent Acquisition & Engagement Partner
We are looking for two experienced Talent Acquisition expert that can hit the ground running. You will work with our Talent Acquisition & Engagement Partner in our Ottawa office. As part of our superstar recruitment team you must love the thrill of the hunt for great talent, you strive for that feeling you get when you find the best person for the right role, and you must love change because there is never a dull moment!
Summary of Position:
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will aid in the facilitation, management of talent acquisition programs necessary to attract, select, and retain top talent within the Distributel. You will be responsible for supporting the alignment of talent acquisition programs that meet business objectives and support organizational talent strategies.
In addition, you will support the implementation of programs and events with a focus on enhancing employer branding and successful employee integration. This may include promoting the organization as an employer of choice, coaching and supporting program participants, building internal-client relationships, and the management of new employee onboarding and integration programs.
Reporting to the VP. Human Resources, the core functions and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Administering the day to day management of recruitment activities including the sourcing and selection process for open positions;
· Promoting and maximizing the participation of our internal hiring program;
· Increasing involvement with universities, professional associations, networking and all other pipelining activities;
· Participating in sourcing strategies for all our business areas, when necessary;
· Managing the pipeline planning process by identifying, evaluating and recommending candidates on an ongoing basis;
· Facilitating interviewing skills training and talent acquisition best practices;
· Interfacing with hiring managers to assist with developing the job specifications/descriptions for assigned roles; Maintaining and ensuring company-wide job descriptions are up-to-date and accurate;
· Targeting and engaging passive candidates through networking, online databases, employee referrals, and other innovative programs while accurately tracking progress;
· Evangelizing the employer brand based on our Vision Mission and Values and coordinating recruitment marketing efforts in collaboration with the Director HR and Senior Talent Acquisition & Engagement Partner;
· Representing the company at recruiting events and other events focused on talent sourcing and selection.
· Some travel may be required (up to 15%) to other Distributel Offices
Computer Skills and Software Used:
· Microsoft office, ICIMS (ATS)
Education and Training:
· Bachelor degree in a related field and or 5 years plus of experience in Human Resources;
· 3-5 years of proven full cycle recruitment experience within a professional services and call center environment
Skills and Aptitudes
· Specific hands-on experience managing an internal full cycle recruitment function is required;
· Experience and strong proficiency in sourcing candidates via LinkedIn and job boards;
· Proven “out of the box” recruitment sourcing methods to help drive proactive pipeline development;
· Experience developing positive rapport with hiring managers and executive teams on hiring matters;
· Understanding of various recruitment related metrics and reporting;
· Must be able to plan and prioritize against talent acquisition targets, tight timelines and leveraging metrics to show results;
· Action oriented and results-driven;
· Project management experience;
· Must be a team player who values accountability, quality, and has a strong sense of urgency;
· Superior written and verbal communication skills is required;
· Flexibility to quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.