Web Support Specialist *Must be bilingual (French and English)*
At Distributel, our mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We will take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way. If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you!
As a web Support Specialist, you will be responsible for responding to incoming communications received from distributel.ca including live chat, email requests and answers to customers regarding their account and/or services.
• Manage customer inquiries received via our Live Chat application on distributel.ca while maintaining high quality standards
• Respond to email inquiries (via DAS Web tools and/or the collective mailbox) by taking the time to investigate inquiries and/or comment and respond in a professional manner
• Formulate and send answers to various issues or concerns relations to customer accounts (for example, we may need to collect additional information to cancel a service)
• Create and send a batch of emails to certain groups of customers (for example, to complete an outbound call for a returned payment we can send an additional message by email) Assist the outbound team, if needed
• perform other special projects or tasks as assigned by the manager
You might also...
• Collaborate with the Customer Experience Manager to create predefined texts intended for incoming customers (live Chat), and elaborate procedures and guidelines on how to handle customer inquiries received via our live cha application
• Work with the Customer Experience Manager to monitor and address trends leading to complaints to improve our processes and services.
• Need to understand current business processes, tools and services which impact our customer, work with internal resources to resolve issues and fix current processes and procedures.
• Provide feedback, make recommendations and provide solutions to all departments with respect to dealing with customer complaints/comments.
What computer skills and Software knowledge do you need?
• Microsoft Office
• Telax (call centre software)
• Web-based tools as the Bell portal and other main reseller portals
Your Education and Training
Minimum High School Diploma
Post Secondary education
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes
• Absolutely MUST be bilingual (French and English)
• Minimum of 2 years customer service experience (specifically in handling electronic correspondence with customers)
• Strong Business writing skills in French and English
• Excellent organisational skills
• Objective and critical thinker
• Confident and self reliant
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have the ability to work individually and in a team
• Multi task and operational management skills
If this sounds like you apply now!