Champion Support Specialist- Ottawa
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Champion Support Specialist, you’ll be reporting to the Customer Champion Manager. We’ll make sure you have an indepth knowledge of our products and services. Your passion and attention to detail will ensure that you exceed our customers expectation by providing flawless interactions and order processing for our customers, a seamless implementation of their services and rapid recovery if we falter. You believe and live our Vision, Mission and Values every day.
You'll need to be able to:
- Live our Vision, Mission and Values.
- Address any errors, rejections or issues with order quickly and effectively.
- Manage and work all related Champion Support mailboxes.
- Responsible for the shipping and receiving of hardware in the local office.
- Follow up and complete assigned error bins and work items.
- Manage and work designated portals.
- Through your expertise re products and services as well as process ensure you have address potentially issues early.
- Cultivate cross function relationships to ensure you are able to deliver at the speed of our customers.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and key performance metrics.
- Other general duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor.
Our working conditions are:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- No day is the same, you may be required to change functions and method of communicating frequently.
- The job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard.
- It’s a sedentary role so you’ll be working at your work station for lengthy periods.
- You must be able to lift to 10 KG.
- No fear of heights, as you’ll need to have the capacity to climb a ladder up to 1 meter off the floor.
- The work will require mobility in the office while processing orders.
- Most importantly we offer a fun and progressive team environment.
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Proprietary account management and ordering software
- MS Office
- Various software and web-based tools
Your Education and Training:
- High School diploma or Post-Secondary education is an asset.
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Successful completion of prescribed training.
- General technical knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have brilliant customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with complex situations.
- Possess good inter-personal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Problem solving skills.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!