*Must be bilingual (French and English)
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Training Facilitator, you’ll be responsible to prepare, coordinate, execute and evaluate all aspects of Distributel’s training programs for our employees. Training Facilitator responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, instructors and managers. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets. Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps employees develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
You embody and live our Vision, Mission and Values every day.
You'll need to be able to:
- Select or develop teaching aids such as training documents, multimedia visual aids (e.g. power point), computer-based exercises, and reference workshops.
- Organize in-house activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises.
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers.
- Prepare and distribute training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluations, and visual aids.
- Responsible for updating or creating new documentation when procedure changes are made within the company.
- Create and update curriculum for technical support training.
- Create and facilitate delivery of remote training program.
- Other duties as assigned.
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Proprietary software (DAS, MCF)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2010)
- Telax Software suite
- Microsoft Lync
- Web-based tools (Bell Portal Ordering Page, Service Skills)
- Microsoft Share Point
Our working conditions are:
- Public speaking & presentations.
- Some travelling may be required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment.
Your Education and Training:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in curriculum development in the Technical Support/Telecommunications industry.
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English & French.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques and dedication to providing the best customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills including creative training techniques.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn technology quickly.
- High degree of personal motivation and has a very strong work ethic.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible to work all hours of operation that include early mornings, day, evenings, weekends.
- Attendance/Punctuality - is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!