At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive and continue to strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add value and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you.
Reporting to the VP, Information Services, the Project Manager will manage the design, implementation and advancements of Strategic Corporate initiatives. They will also drive the successful and timely execution of Distributel Corporate projects from start up to final project report. Assisting with the management of project scope and stakeholder reports; regarding risks and issues.
You will need to be able to:
- Manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Create, maintain and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project.
- Provide reports on quality of product or service being provided
- Participate in decision making related to (specify projects and activities)
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Train groups on new processes and procedures
- Provide accurate, value-adding information to empower individuals and teams
- Liaison and coordination between multiple departments
- Establishing timelines.
Your education and experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in a Project Management role
- Acceptable combination of education and experience
What licenses and certifications are needed?
- Ideally a project manager certification e.g. PMP
The Work Environment is / will involve:
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- A fast paced, ever changing environment,
- Working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Travel may be required from time to time
- Overtime may be required
We are looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Experience in the analysis and definition of new applications, systems, processes etc.
- Knowledge of end to end business cycles
- Involvement in aspects of project management, such as elements of the business case.
- Ability to think out of the box, manage and priorities multiple task and facilitate meetings with stakeholders
- Open personality with a “can do” attitude
- Project Management software expertise
- Driven and results orientated, assertive and driven
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and work well with others.
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
· WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
· WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
· WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT
· WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
· WE PLAY AS A TEAM
· WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY
· WE GIVE OUR ALL
· WE GET IT ALL