* Must be bilingual in French and English
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Call Center Technical Specialist, you’ll be reporting to the Technical Support Manager. We’ll make sure you have an in-depth knowledge of our products and services. Your passion and attention to detail will ensure that you exceed our customers expectation by providing flawless interactions and order processing for our customers, a seamless implementation of their services and rapid recovery if we falter. You believe and live our Vision, Mission and Values every day.
You'll need to be able to:
- Carefully listen to the customer’s explanation regarding their technical issues(s) in order to understand the nature of the problem.
- Guide the customer through the necessary troubleshooting steps, following predefined ticket models.
- Complete technical account modifications pertaining to the services in the administrative system when requested by customers without affecting the billing by following the established procedures.
- Report the customer’s account and/or ticket to the Technical Support Escalations Specialists in order to have them resolve the customer’s issue by following the established procedure for each ticket model when required.
- Coordinate with other departments and/or carriers when required by the procedure.
- Correct reported mistakes by contacting customers in order to ensure a good resolution of the issue and a good customer service.
Our working conditions are:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- No day is the same, you may be required to change functions and method of communicating frequently.
- The job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard.
- It’s a sedentary role so you’ll be working at your work station for lengthy periods.
- Most importantly we offer a fun and progressive team environment.
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Proprietary account management and ordering software
- MS Office
- Various software and web-based tools
Your Education and Training:
- High School diploma or Post-Secondary education is an asset.
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Bilingual in French and English
- Successful completion of prescribed training.
- General technical knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have brilliant customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with complex situations.
- Possess good inter-personal skills.
- Highly organized.
- Problem solving skills.
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!