At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive and continue to strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add value and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you.
The Manager, Marketing Technology is responsible for managing and developing a variety of products and technology services related to the Marketing function of Distributel. This role resides in the Marketing group and has responsibility for leading and supporting one direct report, who is a Web Specialist. In this position, you will be tasked with aligning marketing technology to business goals, creating an end-to-end integrated marketing stack by liaising with IT/IS, evaluating and choosing technology providers, and implementing applications.
In addition, this Manager will employ a holistic approach to managing marketing technology, and guide the use of appropriate tools, processes and software to attract/convert leads and acquire and retain customers. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end-to-end, prioritize their team’s workload effectively and work collaboratively and effectively with stakeholders. This position requires an expert in digital solutions and platforms and will be highly visible as you partner with other business units. Finally, our selected candidate will provide business-side leadership in our digital transformation space, and play a key role in defining our next generation of online marketing solutions.
You will need to be able to:
- Manage, support and lead a direct report in project prioritization and accountability for delivering high impact and timely deliverables
- Understand best practice marketing processes and align technology solutions to optimize those processes across the business
- Create and leverage detailed performance measurements to identify and enhance impact of digital properties including UI and UX enhancements
- Lead ongoing best practices and high impact SEO activities associated with digital properties
- Lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate the usefulness of software solutions to marketing initiatives
- Help select, configure, and integrate marketing technology solutions, such as: planning and budgeting, project management and workflow tools, and content management systems
- Suggest the use of dedicated tools for specific functions, like content marketing, webinar and event management, or data management
- Assist in the automation of data acquisition, enrichment, and flow through the core platforms
- Architect, implement, manage and optimize marketing technologies to enable achievement of departmental and company-wide business objectives
- Translate business vision into systems strategies by driving the architecture, design and implementation of our next generation digital environment including platform enhancements and marketing solutions
- Lead solution evaluations with appropriate stakeholders to define business, functional, and technical requirements to ensure tools and systems effectively enable Marketing operations
- Pursue innovative and cost-effective online solutions (mobile, social, web and eCommerce) to meet business needs
- Hand-off new capabilities and marketing touch point technology to ensure successful mainstreaming and optimization for marketing performance
- Collaborate with key stakeholder groups – such as: Marketing, I.T, I.S., Sales, Care, H.R, Privacy and Security, Billing and Finance, Networks and Engineering etc.
Your education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or in a related field
- Strong Marketing or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of experience managing marketing technology
- 3-5+ years of experience integrating marketing technology with enterprise applications
- 5-7+ years of experience in system configuration and administration
We are looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Knowledge of digital landscape and data and integration platforms
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and web application development
- Knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in marketing technology
- Highly innovative, flexible, self-directed and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience managing direct reports and technical project management experience
- Strong leadership skills managing business initiatives and cross-functional teams
- Experience with self-service integration tools, APIs, etc. and familiarity with consuming web services
- Linux or Windows web server administration
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
- WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
- WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT
- WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
- WE PLAY AS A TEAM
- WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY
- WE GIVE OUR ALL
- WE GET IT ALL