At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive and continue to strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add value and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
Senior Manager, Technology Marketing
As our Senior Manager, Marketing Technology, you will be responsible for the management and development of marketing related products and technology services at Distributel. You’ll own all development projects and existing systems in the Marketing department as well as regularly assess the technology requirements as it relates to marketing and align changes in both functionality and business needs to the appropriate product road-map. Within this role, you will manage one (1) direct report; who is a Web Specialist and be working closely with internal business units to define deliverables across systems and processes
Here’s some more of what you’ll be doing
- Deliver product and services according to the road map by engaging effectively with stakeholders and coordinating the efforts of team members, third-parties and vendors.
- Manage, support and lead direct reports in project prioritization and hold them accountable for producing high impact and timely deliverables.
- Become the subject matter expert in advocating and outlining best practices for customer user experience and engagement, project and content management systems.
- Monitor user interaction and bring necessary changes to user flow, set up funnels, heatmaps, session recordings.
- Create and leverage performance measurements to identify and enhance the impact of digital properties including UI and UX enhancements
- Lead ongoing best practices and high impact SEO activities that are associated with digital properties. Similarly, hand-off new capabilities and marketing touch-point technologies to ensure successful mainstreaming across the entire organization.
- Lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate the usefulness of software solutions to marketing initiatives
- Assist in automating data acquisition, enrichment, and flow through the core platforms
- Architect, implement, manage and optimize marketing technologies to enable the team to achieve departmental and company-wide business objectives
- Translate the business vision and objectives into strategies by driving the architecture, design and implementation of our next generation digital environment.
- Monitor and act on measurements tracked from websites, landing pages and portals. This includes implementing GTM, GA analytics, event and ecommerce tracking.
- Use webmaster tools to submit and crawl the sitemap, to review search engine bot crawl errors and fix the errors.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and work with I.T – Cyber Security team to ensure and maintain world-class security standards throughout technology infrastructure.
- Assist with optimizing the website by improving site structure and scalability, web pages, time and load speed, image and page templates, and search and portal services.
Here are the skills and qualifications you’ll have to be successful in this role
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or in a related field
- 3-5+ years’ experience in managing marketing technology or webmaster.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in integrating marketing technology with enterprise applications
- 5-7+ years’ experience in system configuration and administration experience
- Experience with digital landscape, data and integration platforms, object-oriented programming, web application development and WordPress management system.
- Proven experience architecting multi-tier, scalable, client-facing websites/applications.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-driven
- Excellent problem-solving skills, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Solid communication skills and able to effectively discuss across different teams
- Agile knowledge and skills to oversee the product roadmap i.e. requirement gathering, technology and environment selection, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Technical project management experience
- Strong leadership skills managing business initiatives and cross-functional teams
- Experience with self-service integration tools, APIs, NET, PHP, Java etc.
- Familiarity with Azure web applications, consumer web and managed services
- Linux or Windows web server administration.
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
- WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
- WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT
- WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
- WE PLAY AS A TEAM
- WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY
- WE GIVE OUR ALL
- WE GET IT ALL