We seek people who are forward-looking, enthusiastic and ambitious, team players and high performers. We want you to join us in the rewarding work we do every day - join Distributel and be inspired.
We are looking for an energetic Manager, Acquisition Marketing to join the marketing team at Distributel. We are a strategic and high performing marketing organization driving and supporting the growth of a leading independent telecommunications company. The marketing team members we hire help set the direction for the organization and build a vibrant culture. If you have a passion for marketing programs, the talent to do world-class work, the energy to be part of a fast-moving team that has enormous opportunity to drive results and a competent digital citizen who knows how to create compelling content, we would love to talk with you.
This role will drive strategy and execution of marketing programs aimed at generating a high volume and a high quality of sales leads. Working with senior leaders, product managers, the broader marketing team and business development, the ideal candidate would have significant experience leading the communications function in a telecommunications, software and/or services company.
You will need to:
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement strategic, integrated marketing programs that will drive residential sales leads for two brands
- Create effective promotional pricing plans for stand-alone and bundle product offerings
- Deliver effective support in customer acquisition, collateral, overview documents and positioning sheets
- Work with agency to create integrated acquisition programs using digital and traditional marketing tools, with a view towards maximizing program effectiveness, leverage A/B testing
- Measure performance with a focus on continuous performance improvement
- Create a marketing automation lead nurture curriculum and track marketing investment budget
- Conduct market research for actionable insights on market conditions and competitive landscape
You will also be involved with LEAD GENERATION:
- Make insight-driven strategic decisions based on competitive, customer and market learnings
- Partner with Sales for feedback on programs to ensure participation, goal alignment and success
- Provide sales channels with materials to aid in sales conversion; collateral, training and other efforts.
- Define the primary and secondary target market and outline a detailed segmentation strategy
- Develop and launch effective promotional pricing programs that drive interest and sales conversion
- Work closely with Marketing Communications to leverage digital content and digital properties to build the brand and move prospects through the sales cycle
- Work closely with Product Marketing in information exchange to ensure product attributes and features are well understood for the strongest positioning within marketing programs
- Maintain detailed measurement of all campaigns against sales/cost targets and key benchmarks
- Lead development of lead nurture campaigns in a marketing automation environment
- Create engaging and effective sales incentive programs (spiff programs) to support performance
- Create, maintain and communication a competitive activity bulletin
We are WANT someone with:
- A university degree or equivalent experience with at least 5 years of experience in Marketing
- A familiarity of a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Extensive experience in using good judgment and discretion to plan and accomplish goals
- Experience in preparing and communicating marketing plans to senior management teams
- 5+ years of cross-discipline marketing experience in the telecommunications or similar services
- Strong analytics and proficiency at measuring campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Solid background in both strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A talent to leverage the broader organization to make marketing communications successful
- An ability to manage multiple projects with lots of moving parts
- An availability for the occasional travel as it may be required.
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
We are looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Bilingual skills in French/English is preferred and is also considered an asset.
- Effective leadership capabilities to establish Marketing as a valued resource within the organization
- Passionate and committed to operational excellence and employee engagement
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Professional with a strong sense of honesty and integrity
- Able to lead and direct the work of others – as this Manager will supervise two team members.
- Has influence over team members; reviews and evaluates results
- Able to act as a change agent and to continually strive for excellence
Sphere of Influence:
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to interact with all levels of the company, partners and customers (i.e. internal and external)
- Able to establish effective relationships and credibility within and across business units.
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
- WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
- WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT
- WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
- WE PLAY AS A TEAM
- WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY
- WE GIVE OUR ALL
- WE GET IT ALL