Quality Monitor Analyst
*Must be bilingual (French & English)
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Quality Monitoring Analyst (QMA) you will be responsible for evaluating and monitoring all Customer Care Inbound/Outbound calls to ensure the highest level of customer service, accuracy and professionalism.
You embody and live our Vision, Mission and Values every day.
You'll need to be able to:
- Evaluate and review quality of calls to ensure acceptable service standards are met for all customer care departments including Sales, Retention, Customer Experience, Champion and Technical Support
- Monitor phone calls and emails to ensure Care Specialists follow the defined quality guidelines and department policies and procedures
- Identify trends, gaps and recommend to management countermeasures to optimize the customer experience
- Recommend procedures and policy changes to ensure consistency across branches and departments
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to management
- Maintain a quota of completing a number of call evaluations per month
- Maintain a database of call monitoring evaluations for all customer service employees
- Ensure no privacy breaches occur with respect to handling customers’ information
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards
- Uses quality-monitoring data to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provides feedback to call center team leaders, managers and coaching staff
- Assist management with improving call handling methods within the Customer Service Delivery group
Our working conditions are:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard
- Will remain at workstation for lengthy periods
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Proprietary account management and ordering software
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel/Word)
- Various software and web based tools
Your Education and Training:
- High school diploma
- Customer service and call center experience
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening and analytical skills
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Flexible scheduling availability
- General sales, billing and technical knowledge
- Highly ethical and business oriented
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!