We seek people who are forward-looking, innovative, enthusiastic and ambitious, team players, and high performers. We want you to join us in the rewarding work we do every day - join Distributel and be inspired!
The Audit Associate will examine, appraise and analyze information obtained from existing systems within the Distributel Billing Operations division to ensure that the company’s policies, processes, services, and other activities comply with established specifications and standards. This also includes a thorough analysis and investigation of our various Carrier invoices.
- Assist in administrating and performing audits using established policies and procedures
- Investigate, analyze, document and report elements that affect the pre-determined quality thresholds within Distributel’s Billing Operations program
- Perform the monthly detailed auditing of DSL, high speed cable, DTV Carrier bills
- Perform the monthly detailed auditing of other regular monthly bills
- Work with our Carrier contacts, as needed, and maintain a professional relationship
- Ensure procedural changes are immediately updated in the appropriate documentation
- Assist others in the Billing Operations team with overflow of work, if or when required
- Complete other duties, and daily/weekly/monthly reports as assigned
YOU will also:
- Provide feedback and make recommendations about the Billing Operations Auditing policies, practices and procedures, while keeping the company’s best interest in mind.
- Assist in the development of procedures as it relates to the auditing role.
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
You will WORK:
- In a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Work under pressure
- Sit for extended periods of time
We WANT someone with:
- High School diploma / post-secondary education is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required.
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience in a contact center
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in a telecommunication environment
We are LOOKING for the following SKILLS and APTITUDES:
- Bilingual skills in French/English is considered an asset.
- Must have strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Applicant must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/team player skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Microsoft Windows and corresponding Microsoft desktop products (IE, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Proprietary Software (DAS, MCF, Sicotel, other internal tools)
- Ability to comprehend and execute written procedures and instructions
- Attention to detail, assertive, a self-starter and high functioning performer
- Strong multi-tasking and task management skills
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!
· WE LOVE WHAT WE DO
· WE MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
· WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT
· WE CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO
· WE PLAY AS A TEAM
· WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY
· WE GIVE OUR ALL
· WE GET IT ALL