*Must be bilingual (French and English)
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Sales & Customer Care Representative, you’ll be reporting to the Customer Care Manager of ThinkTel, a business division of Distributel. You will be responsible for handling and processing all inbound calls from customers of this division. The representative must be result oriented and provide high quality customer care services in a professional manner.
If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you!
You'll need to be able to:
- Respond to the inquiries (phone, emails, and tickets) of existing and potential customers and provide accurate support to in a professional manner.
- Analyze new prospects needs and recommend proper services (Internet, VoIP, Toll Free, long-distance, Conferencing …) or refer them to an enterprise sales representative in a timely manner.
- Initiate outbound calls to the existing clientele to promote products and services that best serve their needs and close the sale according to the policies and practices in place.
- Ensure changes are made to customers’ files, and closely monitor the implementation of these changes.
- Provide administrative support in relation to accounts payable and receivable.
- Support and escalate issues by determining the business-critical nature of the problems and delivering support services accordingly.
- Any other tasks as assigned by management
Our working conditions are:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- No day is the same, you may be required to change functions and method of communicating frequently.
- The job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard.
- It’s a sedentary role so you’ll be working at your work station for lengthy periods.
- Most importantly we offer a fun and progressive team environment.
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Skills: Knowledge of technologies such as voice, telephony (SIP, VoIP)
- Software: Internet Browsers, Microsoft Products (Lync), LAN/WAN and Broadband Access network protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SIP, DSL, T38 (Fax) an asset.
Your Education and Training:
- Education: College degree or any combination of studies and experience.
- Experience: At least Two (2) year experience in a call center and/or in a customer service department for a business division.
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken (French-English).
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have brilliant customer service skills
- Ability to deal with complex situations
- Extroverted personality type, sales, and customer oriented, knowledgeable in Business-to-Business approach
- Excellent ability to analyze customer needs
- Personality focused on results and quality
- Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills, autonomy, dynamism, and self-control in difficult situations are all the essential qualities to succeed in this position
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and ensure prompt follow-ups
- Problem solving skills
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!