*Must be bilingual (French and English)
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we will strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we will create a valuable experience in every way.
As a Sales & Retention Supervisor you’ll be focusing particularly supporting the efficiency and effectiveness of the customer’s experience. Enabling Distributel to better understand customer profiles and behaviour. Ensuring the day to day operational function of sales and Retention is met and undertake effectively and efficiently. Work closely with the specialists through coaching and mentoring, positive feedback and open communication. Ensure the Retention function delivers effectively against Distributel’s Business plan objectives and by supporting the Sales and Retention Manager in following the team plan individual objectives that lead to an increase in engagement levels, progression and retention amongst all stakeholders.
If our mission interests you, we want to speak with you!
You'll need to be able to:
- Proactively identify areas of work that can be streamlined and developed to ensure the objectives of the team are achieved.
- Identify team projects which will further develop and review the membership renewal policies, procedures and communications to ensure they continue to meet Distributel’s business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the other Supervisors across Distributel to ensure that the operational aspects of the team run smoothly and that the workload is shared appropriately amongst the team throughout the year.
- Organize and manage the work of temporary staff in relation to the Sales and Retention functions as and when required.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of staff within the function.
- Seek out and maintain a level of relevant, up to date knowledge about Distributel’s membership journey.
- and provide contingency support in other areas of Distributel as and when required.
- Assist the (Sales and Retention Manager) in the preparation and monitoring of the Sales and Retention budget.
- Noting when a change in the process and product metrics has occurred.
- Alerting management when a change has occurred so that the strategic decision maker can assess the impact of the change on the product or the process.
- Finding the cause of a change.
- Working with the strategic decision maker in deciding what action to take.
- Having the process knowledge to know when and what adjustments are required.
- May be required to perform other tasks assigned by their manager.
- Authorize refunds and financial adjustments as and when required, in line with the Distributel retention and refund policies.
Our working conditions are:
- Fast paced and ever-changing environment.
- No day is the same, you may be required to change functions and method of communicating frequently.
- Strict deadlines/ work under pressure.
- The job requires precise finger/hand movements while working with a keyboard.
- Working at your work station for lengthy periods.
- Most importantly we offer a fun and progressive team environment.
What computer skills and Software knowledge are needed?
- Windows operating system
- MS office (including MS Word and MS Excel)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Various software and web-based tools
Your Education and Training:
- Education: High School Diploma or any combination of studies and experience.
- 2 years of supervisor experience
- 2 years of experience in a call center and/or in a customer service department for a business division.
We're looking for the following skills and aptitudes:
- Fluently bilingual, both written and spoken (French-English).
- Must have good written and oral communication skills
- Must have brilliant customer service skills
- Personality focused on results and quality
- Excellent ability to work under pressure
- Aptitude to engage sales personnel
- High knowledge on customer experience and loyalty
- Good with people and willing to deal with people issues
- Ability to energize others
- Detail oriented; understanding why the details matter and ensure that they are executed
- Fact driven and analytical
- Willing to learn the plan and then ensure the execution of the plan
- This person should be logical with the ability to make rapid decisions using a defined framework, process, and metrics.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure or in stressful situations
- Area Knowledge – policies, systems, processes, scripts, users/customers, people
WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. WE MAKE THIGS HAPPEN. WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT.WECHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO. WE PLAY AS A TEAM. WE HAVE RELENTLESS CURIOSITY. WE GIVE IT OUR ALL. WE GET IT ALL!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part of a team that is proud and believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!