Senior Talent Acquisition Partner – Ottawa, Toronto or Montreal
At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity, and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we create a valuable experience in every way.
Reporting to our Director, Human resources, our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you have a true passion for recruitment, strategic sourcing, as well as for technologies that support recruitment. In this position, you will play a critical role in our Talent Strategy, managing the full cycle of the talent acquisition process. You will drive a “best in class” recruiting and on boarding program and ensure an exceptional candidate experience. You will act as a true partner to the business, working closely with hiring managers, guiding and advising them through the process and ensuring that we hire the best talent possible for each opportunity. The talent you will attract and bring onboard will have a natural fit with our culture, and the dynamism you will bring to the recruitment function will be paramount in supporting our business needs, our growth and our overall organizational strategy. As part of our HR team, your input will be instrumental in making Distributel an Employer of Choice!
HERE’S SOME MORE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Build strategic relationships with hiring managers and internal teams;
- Work collaboratively in developing recruitment plans and timelines including: developing job descriptions, posting roles in the most effective and strategic places, coordinating interviews, consulting with managers in hiring decisions and extending job offers;
- Coach hiring managers on best practices for best candidate attraction, interviewing, assessing and evaluating applicants to ensure a fantastic candidate experience;
- Build an effective sourcing network to fill all requisitions in a timely manner, targeting and engaging passive candidates through networking, employee referrals, and other innovative initiatives;
- Drive a strong social network recruiting strategy, enhancing our notoriety and optimizing Distributel’s branding;
- Stay on top of industry best practices, industry trends, and recruitment standards;
- Advise your leadership as to where and how we should invest our recruitment related budget;
- Build a dashboard and report monthly on recruitment metrics;
- Actively coordinate and/or lead recruitment related projects
- Act as a proactive enthusiastic ambassador for our brand and ensure an exceptional candidate experience!
HERE ARE THE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
Your Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition;
- 3-5 years of proven full cycle recruitment experience within a professional services and call center environment
The skills and Characteristics you will bring to this role
- You are passionate! About people, about relationship building, about life in general!
- Curious, you like to challenge the status quo, promote change, and drive continuous improvement;
- You have strong social and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive and creative, you are at ease with decision making and managing multiple priorities;
- Communication is fun and easy for you, both verbally and written;
- English and French bilingualism is a very strong asset;
- You have sound judgment, a critical eye, and diplomacy;
- You like to get involved, in your field of specialization of course, but also in HR in general as well as in the community life of the company you work at;
- Because you like to get involve and take initiative, you have developed good project management skills;
- As a change agent and an ambassador of our values and culture, you will act as an influencer in all your interactions;
- Your years of experience in recruitment have helped you develop good negotiating skills;
- If you have experience working with an ATS, this also puts you at an advantage.
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape.
- We have insurance benefits
- We promote work-life balance
- We provide a great work environment with organized social events
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development
- We have great downtown locations and amazing people!
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion, and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be part
of a team that believes in giving their all,
| || |
| || || || |
| || || || || || || || || |