At Distributel, our Mission is to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we create a valuable experience in every way.
As our Bilingual Web Chat Support Specialist, you are a critical thinker and a self-reliant. You are passionate about providing exceptional customer support by ensuring we process and implement our services in a timely and faultless manner. We believe in doing “WHAT” S RIGHT” by our customers!
HERE’S SOME MORE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Manage customer inquiries received via our Live Chat application on distributel.ca while maintaining high-quality standards;
- Respond to email inquiries (via DAS Web tools and/or the collective mailbox) by taking the time to investigate inquiries and/or comment and respond in a professional manner;
- Formulate and send answers to various issues or concerns relations to customer accounts (for example, we may need to collect additional information to cancel a service);
- Create and send a batch of emails to certain groups of customers (for example, to complete an outbound call for a returned payment we can send an additional message by email);
- Assist the outbound team, if needed perform other special projects or tasks as assigned by the manager.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
Your Education and Experience
- High School Diploma, post-secondary education or the equivalence;
- 2 years of customer service experience (specifically in handling electronic correspondence with customers);
- Experience with Web-based tools as the Bell portal and other main reseller portals;
- Microsoft Office, DAS, MCF & Telex (call centre software).
The skills and Characteristics you will bring
- You are passionate! About people, about relationship building, about life in general!
- Curious, you like to challenge the status quo, willing to take ownership and drive continuous improvement;
- You have strong customer handling and organizational skills;
- Proactive and creative, you are at ease with decision making and managing multiple priorities;
- Communication is fun and easy for you, both verbally and written;
- English and French are an asset;
- As a change agent and an ambassador of our values and culture, you will act as an influencer in all your interactions;
- You have experience working with DAS, MCF, Telax, Microsoft Office and Skype for Business.
- Because you like to share your knowledge with team members, you’ll be a valuable team player. After all, WE PLAY AS A TEAM!
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
- Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape;
- We have insurance benefits;
- We promote work-life balance;
- We provide a great work environment with organized social events;
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
- We have great downtown locations and amazing people!
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!
If this sounds exciting and you want to be partof a team that believes in giving their all, APPLY NOW!