At Distributel, it is our Mission to make the use and enjoyment of telecom services radically effortless. Every day, we strive to understand, respect and prioritize our customers’ needs. We take pride in excellent service, business integrity and innovation. By constantly challenging ourselves to simplify, add utility and humanize the ways people do business with us, we create a valuable experience in every way. You believe and live our Vision, Mission and Values every day.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Assistant provides supports to the CEO and assists other members of the Executive team when needed. The Executive Assistant is a seasoned professional who combines an overall understanding of an Executive's day-to-day responsibilities while working with minimal supervision, exercising independent judgment and maintaining confidentiality. The Executive Assistant understands the requirement for flexibility and accommodates shifting priorities while representing and supporting the Executive in planning, directing, managing and coordinating the Corporation's views and interests.
HERE’S SOME MORE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Perform various administrative tasks as required;
• Serve as point-of-contact for corporate staff and clients;
• Maintain Executives’ calendars, screen incoming telephone calls and greet visitors;
• Coordinate meeting and conference schedules;
• Schedule and manage travel requirements;
• Read and route incoming mail, prepare e-mail and correspondence as needed;
• Compose and format documentation including letters, briefing books, communications to staff and staff meeting minutes;
• Coordinate a variety of resources, obtain information for special projects;
• Prepare, review and track invoices and expense reports;
• Purchase and maintain supplies and material;
• Become familiar with the business to anticipate needs;
• Document procedures and processes across all divisions;
• Maintaining and following up on action items;
• Manage inquiries and work directed to the appropriate individuals;
• Managing project assignments as directed;
• Monthly report preparation and distribution;
• Managing priorities with internal and external demands.
HERE ARE THE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
YOUR EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in administration or equivalent is considered an asset;
• Must have at least 4 or more years of relevant experience;
• Experience in a telecommunications environment is preferred.
THE SKILLS AND CHARACTERISCTICS YOU WILL BRING
• You are passionate ! About people, about relationship building, about life in general!
• You like to challenge the status quo, willing to take ownership and drive continuous
• You are proactive, a self-starter and you are at ease with decision making;
• You have excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access,
• You are comfortable using Microsoft Teams and SharePoint;
• You have experience working with proprietary software;
• Demonstrated strong organizational, interpersonal, planning and analytical skills;
• Ability to maintain performance when faced with tight deadlines and frequent changes;
• A positive, team-oriented attitude, consistent follow-through;
• Communication is fun and easy for you, both verbally and written;
• Strong minute/note taking skills;
• High degree of integrity with confidential material and ensuring priorities are managed
• Highly detail-oriented with excellent proofreading abilities;
• French is considered a strong asset;
• As a change agent and an ambassador of our values and culture, you will act as an influencer
in all your interactions;
• Because you like to share your knowledge with your team members, you’ll be a valuable team
player. After all, WE PLAY AS A TEAM!
• If you are hands-on, approachable, adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done, we want to speak to you!
HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team
that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the telecommunications landscape.
• We promote work-life balance
• We provide discounts pricing on services
• We provide a great work environment with organized social events
• You’ll have opportunities for growth & development
Distributel connects Canadians to the people, passion and priorities that matter. Join us in our mission to provide a true alternative to Canadian consumers!